Transaction Advisory Services
Selling or buying a company is an emotionally, physically and mentally challenging process. While there are many professionals, consultants and experts available to help you though the process, most of these individuals only handle their specific practice areas. Brokers or bankers manage the sale negotiations. Attorneys draft the legal documents. Accountants work on accounting due diligence matters. But very often, coordinating activities and making sure that deliverables are being met is left to company executives who usually don't have the time to dedicate to oversight of the process.
SBC can provided leadership, direction, coordination and support for the entire process. SBC will allow executive management to do what they do best -- run their company and not be totally distracted by the overly consuming transaction process.
SBC ensures that management's insights, accountants concerns, and consultants observations, are effectively incorporated into the deal structure. Too often deal nuances are not effectively addressed in due diligence or in agreement drafting due to inefficient communication between professionals and management. SBC makes sure the entire team is working cohesively towards the successful completion of the transaction.
SBC provides sale-side, buy-side, recapitalization and IPO transaction advisory services from initial launch through post transaction activities, coordinating and assisting during each step of the process:
- Pre-sale/purchase planning and organization
- Management, board and investor strategic discussions
- Engagement of professionals including lawyers, brokers, bankers, accountants, & consultants.
- Financial budgeting and modeling
- Key performance indicator development
- Preparation of presentations and promotional materials
- Business and financial due diligence
- Operational due diligence
- Agreement or transaction document drafting and negotiation
- Regulatory filings
- Close of transaction
- Post-close activities
- Integration planning and execution
Are you managing your transaction or is the transaction managing you? For a successful transaction outcome, enlist SBC transaction advisory services.